TLD: .商城 (xn--czru2d))
TLD: .集团 (xn--3bst00m)
TLD: .我爱你 (xn--6qq986b3xL)
TLD: .网店 (xn--hxt814e)
TLD: .八卦 (xn--45q11c)
(1) When you visit or browse our website, our website may ask you to provide certain information, which may include personal data, such as your name, email address, telephone number and any other information or comments that you choose on a voluntary basis to provide to us directly or indirectly (i.e., through a third party).
In addition, we also collect or receive personal information from forms you fill out, face-to-face meetings, interviews, business cards, telephone conversations and from third parties.
Please be advised that, without your consent and confirmation, we will not compel you to provide such information. However, where you cannot provide such information, you may not be able to visit or browse our website or use our services(including without limitation our registry services).
(2) The purposes for collecting such information are to:
- • provide registry services to you;
- • facilitate your visit or browse of our website;
- • conduct our operations and businesses as registry operators for the top level domain names we manage;
- • respond to any request you have made;
- • verify your identity or other information we have;
- • provide better communication and customer service;
- • measure the effectiveness and usefulness of our website, the services or products advertised or offered to you and other analytic purposes;
- • design future services or products for your use;
- • provide you with information, including newsletters and promotional materials, or offers about the areas in which you have indicated an interest and where we or third parties provide services or products (that is, for direct marketing purposes, you will receive information or offers in relation to such services and products via email or other means of communication); and
- • comply with applicable laws, regulations and local rules and policy, including ICANN requirements.
(3) We may also receive your personal data from an ICANN-accredited registrar (“Registrar”) with whom you have signed a registration agreement, as an ICANN requirement when you registered a domain name.
We have contracts in place with such Registrars that require them to seek appropriate consent from you pursuant to ICANN requirements and applicable laws and regulations. If you have not given consent or are unclear about your rights in this area, please contact your Registrar.
To avoid any doubt, we will not assume any joint and severally liability with your Registrar in respect of collection and/or protection of your personal information unless otherwise provided by applicable laws and regulations.
(4) We may provide your personal data to:
- • ICANN to comply with their requirements;
- • registrars in relation to the offer, registration and management of domain names;
- • third parties so that they can market products and services to you;
- • third parties that we have engaged or may engage to provide us with back-end registry services, data processing purposes for internal management and business development purposes (including IT processing, internal analyses and so on);
- • third parties pursuant to your permission;
- • third parties to avoid such circumstances that other parties’ legitimate interest and/ or public interest could be significantly harmed;
- • third parties to avoid such circumstances that your legitimate interest could be significantly harmed;
- • third parties to further improve public interest whist your essential interest will not be harmed; and
- • competent government authorities, courts, arbitration tribunals and other competent authorities upon their request.
(5) In relation to direct marketing, the following classes of services and products may be marketed to you:
- • domain name registry and registrar services; and
- • telecommunications, internet and social media services.
(6) In relation to direct marketing, these classes of services and products may be provided by us,or third parties who provide the services and products mentioned in clause 5and who have been carefully selected by us.
(7) We may receive money or other property in return for providing the data to the persons described in clause4(c) above. If you do not wish us to use or provide your personal data to other persons for use in direct marketing as described above, you may opt-out by notifying us (see Contact Us). However, if you choose to opt-out, your ability to visit or browse our website or use our services (including without limitation our registry services) may be affected.
(8) When you visit our website, our servers will automatically send cookies to and store them on your computer’s hard drive. Information contained in the cookies will then be sent back to our servers when you request pages from our website, including: the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, the way you access the Internet, IP address, information about your geographic location, the domain name of your Internet service provider and other information.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
(9) Your personal data may be kept and used worldwide and/or transferred to a place outside the jurisdiction in which the data is collected. You are deemed to have given consent to such transfer by providing your personal data, unless you provide prior written notice to us (see Contact Us) that you refuse such transfer.
(10) By providing your personal data, you consent to the use and transfer of your personal data as we have described.
(11) You may seek access to your personal data that we hold; or if you have any questions about our privacy policies and practices, please Contact Us.
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
- Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are prepared by Zodiac.
By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are: (i) at least 18 years of age; (ii) or otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable laws; and (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the products or services made available on this website under the laws of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”, only for the purpose of these terms and conditions, PRC shall not include the Hong Kong SAR, the Macao SAR and Tai Wan).
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Zodiac and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved by Zodiac.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
sell, rent or sub-license material from this website;
show any material from this website in public;
reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
edit or otherwise modify any material on this website; or
redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution by this website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to this website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of this website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Zodiac’s express prior written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Zodiac’s express prior written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Zodiac reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Zodiac’s discretion.
If Zodiac provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential and secure. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user ID and password, and shall assume all liabilities for all activities that occur through your user ID and password.
Zodiac may disable your user ID and password in Zodiac’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Zodiac a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Zodiac the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Zodiac or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to this website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Zodiac reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Zodiac’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Your use of this website and your user content shall comply with applicable PRC laws, regulations and policy, and shall not:
be against or violate the basic principle of the Constitution of the PRC;
jeopardize national security, leak state secrets, subvert the government or undermine national unity;
cause damage to national honor and interest;
incite ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, or undermine the people’s unity;
violate the state’s policies on religion, or propagate cult and feudal superstitions;
spread rumors, disturb the social order or undermine social stability;
spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or abetting crimes;
insult or slander others, or infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests; and
violate the relevant PRC laws and administrative regulations which prohibit certain web content.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Zodiac makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Zodiac does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
If you have any specific questions about any legal matter you should consult your attorney or other professional legal services provider.
You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information on this website.
Additional terms and conditions for specific products or services
In addition to these general terms and conditions, you acknowledge and agree that the products or services made available by Zodiac on this website will be subject to additional terms and conditions and all relevant Zodiac policies as specified at http://nic.wang/policy.html (collectively, “Services Agreement”, as amended from time to time). Your electronic acceptance of those additional terms and conditions signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Services Agreement (as amended from time to time).
Limitations of liability
Zodiac will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or
business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Zodiac has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out inthese terms and conditions are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against any of Zodiac’s officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, successors, assigns or sub-contractors (collectively, “Zodiac Parties”) in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in these terms and conditions will protect the Zodiac Parties as well as Zodiac.。
You hereby indemnify Zodiac and the Zodiac Parties and undertake to keep Zodiac and the Zodiac Parties indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Zodiac and/or a Zodiac Party to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Zodiac’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Zodiac or any of the Zodiac Parties arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Zodiac’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Zodiac may take such action as Zodiac deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to this website, prohibiting you from accessing this website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing this website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to this website and/or bringing legal proceedings against you.
In its sole discretion, Zodiac may revise these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Zodiac may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Zodiac’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue to be in full force and effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue to be in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions, together with any other terms, conditions, policies, acknowledgments and disclaimers prescribed under this website constitute the entire agreement between you and Zodiac in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the PRC, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of the PRC.
You can contact Zodiac by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.